Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted paper must be an original work, it has not been published previously in full or in part (except in abstract form), nor has it under active consideration for publication elsewhere, either has not been accepted for publication (in print or in electronic form). If this manuscript has previously been submitted to any publication outlet and has been rejected, this must be disclosed and a rationale for its submission should be provided as a supplementary file to the main submission. In that case, we strongly encourage authors to submit, together with the manuscript, the comments made by the referees and editor of that other journal together with details about how these comments were taken into account in the new submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the Author Guidelines of the INSTM Bulletin.
The manuscript meets the ethics guidelines included in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright Policy is respected. The Article does not in any way violate intellectual property rights of third parties. Wherever permission is required, Author should obtain it from the copyright holder.
- Author grants to the Bulletin a royalty‐free, worldwide nonexclusive license to perform all necessary actions to publish first the article in an issue of the INSTM Bulletin .
- Author could retain ownership and/or right‐holder of all rights under copyright in the Article, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- Author has the full power and authority to provide the warranties and agree to the license granted by virtue of verifying all the above statements.
- In any case of re‐publication of the Article, the INSTM Bulletin will be given first publication acknowledgement authorized by author and all other co‐authors.
All contents of the electronic edition, except where otherwise noted, are distributed under a “Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International” (CC BY 4.0) License.
The Creative Commons Attribution license allows re-distribution and re-use of a licensed work on the condition that the creator is appropriately credited.
The indication of the CC BY 4.0 License must be expressly stated in this way when necessary.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.